Poletni program ameriške univerze na Kosovem
In the summer of 2010, the American University in Kosovo
will host a Summer Program in Peacebuilding, Post-conflict Transformation and Development in Prishtina, Kosovo
. The program will be open to both undergraduate and graduate students from around the world, providing unique opportunities to learn within the ‘living laboratory’ of Kosovo. I would greatly appreciate your sharing this information with your students.
The program consists of two modules:
, focusing on Peace-building, Post-conflict Transitioning, and Development, will last from July, 12th until August, 6th and will consist of three courses:
- Historical Context of the Kosovo War
- The International Community, Conflict Transformation, and the Quest for Viable and Sustainable Peace: 1998-2008
- The Lessons of Kosovo in Global Context; and
, centering on European Integration, will last from August 9th, until August, 27th, and offer the following courses:
- Politics of the European Union
- Politics of Transition in the Balkans
- European Identity in the 21st Century
Scholarships are available. Admissions and scholarships are granted on a rolling basis so that early applications are suggested. Tuition includes courses, reading materials, housing, excursions, and all program-related meals and activities. Transferrable RIT credits are available.
For further information see: http://www.aukonline.org/summer/index.php
For any questions please feel free to contact: email@example.com